Graduate students represent the future of educational research, evaluation, policy and leadership in California.
The benefits of becoming a member of CERA as a graduate student include:
- Access to a network of educational professionals and experts,
- Participation in a highly respected research conference at reduced rates,
- Eligibility for a research grant of up to $5,000,
- Ability to submit for the Outstanding Paper Award and a Travel Grant if an abstract for the Annual Conference is submitted and accepted, and
- Opportunity to serve on the CERA Board of Directors